Apply for a Home Loan to All 4 Major Banks in 1 Go 4 Free!
Neat family home with cottage
3 Bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, split level family home. Granite kitchen with gas stove, Jacuzzi (large), good security.
Interesting Facts about Kensington Johannesburg
1. JHB founded on 4 October 1886 during the Gold rush
2. JHB is the second biggest city in Africa
3. JHB is the world’s largest man-made forest, with over 10 million trees. Not only do Joburg’s trees combat the greenhouse effect, they help reduce noise in this “urban jungle”
4. At 269m high, the Hillbrow tower is the tallest structure in Johannesburg. It is a prominent feature in the city’s beautiful skyline
5. OR Tambo International Airport in Johannesburg is named after the famous former leader of the African National Congress. It is the biggest and busiest airport on the continent of Africa. It is estimated that 28 Million passengers pass through its terminals every year.
6. Johannesburg is 2000m above sea level and the air is not as dense
Close by schools:
Schools Jeppe High School for Boys
Eastgate Shopping Centre
Kensington Castle (Highland Road)
Ellis Park Stadium