|Ref #:|| 16103162
Added: 87 Days Ago
|Suburb:||Malelane (in Mpumalanga)|
|Price:||R 200,000,000 (For Sale)|
This majestic 6 600 ha African bush plain is truly “Out of Africa”, with its majestic Mountain scenery and open plains it is a painted Sunset that Portraits of African bliss.
In terms of Leisure can look forward to:
• An abundance of Wildlife Stock – Including the small five (Big Five Development Ready)
• Earthly Dams with an abundance of Aquatic life
• Two Sunkissed 79 ha orchards, namely Lucious papaya-orchard and a litchi-orchard.
• Your own piece of Heritage with petroglyphic Cave Paintings to entertain your guests.
• Within Driving range of South Africa’s beautiful Kruger National Park, Leopard Creek Golf Estate, Mozambique's Indian Ocean Coastline for Additional experience guaranteed.
• The property holds an Exemption Certificate to Hunt, Capture & Sell Game, providing a convincing business case when paired with the shooting range and abattoir facilities.
The farms domiciles includes:
• A Frontline Private Main farm house and 8 further residential farm houses and cottages.
• A gorgeous 26 bed lodge for Local and Overseas Guests to enjoy. (Under Management)
• Already approved Zoning for an additional 2 Lodges for
• Sub-division of 100 private residential stands, Sub-divided into 1 ha stands, scattered through the mountains, plains, seasonal river beds and dams.
Either Arriving by Motor, Shuttle or for the more adventurous by heart there is a Helipad that would welcome you in every way. - 4 hrs from Johannesburg/Pretoria/OR Tambo and 1 hour from Maputo.
The additional feature of this Acreage includes:
• 800km gravel road network
• Fenced throughout.
• Workshops/Maintenance facilities
• A veterinary certified fully equipped game abattoir
Water rights from Crocodile River dams boreholes and a natural fountain.
There are half a dozen large earthen dams as well as many smaller dams/watering holes and reservoirs, which serve as the main source of drinking water. There is a perennial fountain which is utilized by the animals. There are 15-20 serviceable boreholes on the farm.
Sewage is waterborne to septic tanks and French drains.
The estate boasts approximately 800km of roads snaking their way through and covers this entire pristine bushveld environment. The main traversing roads are well maintained full gravel.
The property also houses several communication towers and repeater stations, on lease to various owners.
In Close this harmonious relationship in which only you can only see the above listed understands will shift your feelings or ideals in this haven of Africa. Whether you want to expand this farm into the next African Escape “The latest lost City” or get more people to enjoy what the lush African bush and warm sun can offer. Do you want a small piece of history to enjoy for yourself, or hike your way to your next adventure of discovery? This truly has not candle to burn to another. This truly is “Africa, Beautiful yet unappreciated.”
Staff Accomm: Yes
» Jean Claude Van Zyl
|081 412...081 412 0435Show numbers|
|Show email address|
Please quote the following reference(s) when enquiring about the property