|Ref #:|| 15845367
Added: 4 Months Ago
|Suburb:||Blackheath (in Cape Flats)|
|Price:||R 19,300,000 (For Sale)|
+- 16,130 sqm of serviced vacant land for sale in Heath Circle, Blackheath.
For sale @ R1,200 per sqm = R 19,356,000 excl VAT.
The land can be sub-divided in 2 x +- 8,000 sq-m plots for sale @ R 1,350 per sq-m = R 10,800,000 each.
The land is a practical rectangular of +- 240 x 80 metres and flat for low cost of earthworks and construction. Geotechnical report was done with no major findings.
The erf is fully fenced by 2,1 m M190 blockwall or concrete panels and two Betafence entrance gates. Two entrances, one from Heath Circle and Warrior Crescent which makes it ideal for drive through yard. 90 % of the neighbouring plots are built up.
250 kVA Eskom electricity supply connected to the erf.
Contact Hein @ CCH.
Blackheath Industrial is very popular among large scale users :
1. Location / access : very central with quick access to R300, N1, N2, Stellenbosch, Somerset West and Cape Town Airport.
2. Traffic : There are four access roads in and out of the area with less congestion.
3. Public Transport : Blackheath train station and taxi rank ensure quick travelling.
4. Work Force : High, average and lower skilled work force residential areas are all within close proximity – low cost and short travelling times for employees to get to work.
5. Large land pockets still available.
6. Value for money : Vacant land is very competitively prices compared to surrounding industrial areas Saxenburg, Sacks Circle, Brackengate, Stikland and Brackenfell.
7. Electricity : ample electricity supply for large users.
8. Prominent National and Western Cape companies invested in the area : 4EVR Plastics, AJ Bricks, Allens Meschco, Aveng Trident Steel, Barloworld Automotive, Belgotex Carpets, Bright’s Hardware, BUCO Hardware, Busmark 2000, Cape Concrete, CEL Paving, Cemstone, Colcab, Continental China, DB Shenker, DOKA South Africa, Goosebumps Logistics, Growthpoint, Homechoice, Neulux Logistics, Coca Cola, Peri Scaffolding, Pro Brick and Block, Rocla Concrete, Spear REIT, Sujean Tubecon Steel Growthpoint, Spear REIT. 9. Blackheath Special Ratings Area : A SRA is a clearly defined geographical area in which property owners pay additional property rates to fund “top up” municipal services to improve orupgrade that specific area. SRAs can be commercial, industrial, residential or a combination of any of these and are known as Improvement Districts, City Improvement Districts, Business Improvement Districts, or Community Improvement Districts. Services include: ? additional public safety; ? cleansing services; ? urban maintenance; ? upgrading of the environment; and ? social upliftment.
» Hein Uitenweerde
|021 851...021 851 1951Show numbers|
|079 493...079 493 0761Show numbers|
|Show email address|
Please quote the following reference(s) when enquiring about the property