|Ref #:|| 15815821
Featured 20 Days Ago
|Suburb:||Scott Estate (in Atlantic Seaboard)|
|Price:||R 9,300,000 (For Sale)|
Looking for a special custodian of this gracious family home with elevated breathtaking views of the bay, beach and mountains. Plus a magnificent indigenous garden with large established oak trees, set on half acre of land nestled into the kloof.
Environmental Sustainability of the home has been given utmost attention with abundant borehole water, grey water filtered system which waters the greater garden, 15,000 L of water tanks, established vegetable garden, compost heap, and two large geysers run by solar power.
Located at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, this private beautiful home offers 5 large bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, large living area with farm-style kitchen and dining area, with a newly renovated separate bedroom wing. Under the shade of an old oak tree in the garden is a man-cave/ office plus a therapy room/office, or potential flatlet.
- Comfortable large lounge with closed wood burning fireplace with fold back doors spilling out onto spectacular entertainment patio, shaded by a beautiful old oak tree.
- Well equipped farm style kitchen with separate scullery and pantry, opens to a dining area with raw brick feature wall, amazing ocean views, conveniently opening to entertainment terrace.
- Bedroom 1: large bedroom with bay window, lovely views of the garden
- French style bathroom with beautiful blue and white tiles with shower and double basin.
- Newly renovated separate bedroom wing with: 3 bedrooms (all open to private decks overlooking garden), shared bathroom, living area and kitchenette with French doors leading to the garden.
- Plenty of storage space with garden shed and large storage area below the house.
- Expansive uninterrupted ocean views of Chapmans Peak and Sentinel mountain.
- Large entertainment patio with free standing fire pit
- Separate Laundry and storage area.
- Double garage
- Plunge pool with cocktail deck
- Braai area front and back.
- Wrap around patio with spectacular views
- wooden walkways in garden
- Expansive master suite with sweeping views of the sea and mountains from the balcony at the front, and sunny north-facing 2nd balcony at the back overlooking the garden and kloof.
- white washed wooden pitched ceiling
- Walk in cupboard and French style b.i.c’s
- Large bathroom with bidet, bath and shower and views of the kloof
Perimeter beams and inside alarm
» Fiona Thompson
|021 790...021 790 7644Show numbers|
|082 452...082 452 5715Show numbers|
|Show email address|
» Terry Mackenzie
|082 572...082 572 0764Show numbers|
Please quote the following reference(s) when enquiring about the property