When infrastructure was handed out, this game farm was first in line!
Located ± 30km’s from Vaalwater towards Lephalale and measuring 244Ha in size, a game farm so neat, you will not believe your eyes. State of the art finishes and astute attention to detail makes this one stands out from the rest.
Infrastructure includes the following:
• Main house with 2-bedrooms (en-suite) and a huge open plan entertainment area consisting of lounge, dining room, pool room & kitchen with breakfast area. Very neat double garage towards the back of the kitchen.
• Guest area with 2-bedrooms (en-suite), an office or gym as well as a large open plan lounge / bar area with built-in braai. (This area has structurally been built but finishing such as tiles, fittings, etc. has not been completed yet as the seller thought the new owner might want to create his own style and footprint here)
• Hunter’s cabin with 4-bedrooms, kitchen, bathroom & enclosed lapa area.
• Slaughtering facility with 2.4m x 2.4m cold room
Outside lapa area with fire pit as well as covered patio from the main house.
Beautiful tent / bush camp with 4 x tents that can sleep 8 people. Warm water, shower & toilet as well as kitchen area with battery power for essentials.
The following loose assets & game are included in the asking price:
4 x Eland bulls
80 x Nyalas
30 x Impalas
15 x Blue wildebeest
10 x Blesbuck
4 x Bow tents
8 x beds (three quarter)
1 x Gas stove
1 x Gas fridge
8 x Wooden chairs
2 x Solar panel solar power system
1 x cold room
1 x Double sink
1 x Stainless steel table
1 x 200l stainless steel water tank
1 x biltong slicer
1 x meat grinder
2 x 6,5kVA generators
3 x detached kitchen cupboards
There are 3 x equipped boreholes and additional storage via 2 x 5000L tanks at the house, 1 x 5000L tank at the hunter’s cabin.
Throughout the farm there are 4 x water cribs as well as 2 x earth dams.
Game fenced as well as electrified and predator proof – fencing extremely well done and kept.
Additional electrified fencing around main house.
2 x Eskom connection points (both single phase) as well as 2 x standby generators.
The following breeding camps have been fenced off:
• 1 x 2.5Ha (School)
• 3 x 30Ha (Nyala camp)
• 1 x 8Ha (Main house area)
• 1 x 17Ha & 186Ha (Hunting camp)
Additional Income – something not to be overlooked!
In the one corner of the farm, quite some distance from the lodge and closer to the tar road, a primary school has been erected and this generates a fixed monthly income that escalates every year. It normally is a 5-year contract (2-years remaining) with the option to renew again for 5-year period.
The principle as well as one of the teachers stay on the premises, ensuring additional security at the entrance.
The school has its own electricity connection (pre-paid) as well as water supply / storage.
1 x Title deed, privately registered and VAT registered.