Contact Us
WinterskloofWinterskloof, Hilton, Wembley, Claridge, World's View, Blackridge, Chase Valley Heights, Hayfields, Willowton, Athlone, Chase Valley, Pietermaritzburg, Mount Michael, Oak Park, Clarendon 
Winterskloof
Hilton
Wembley
Claridge
World's View
Blackridge
Chase Valley Heights
Hayfields
Willowton
Athlone
Chase Valley
Pietermaritzburg
Mount Michael
Oak Park
Clarendon
Select All None
Price 
Min: R 
 
  Max: R 
Enter Manually
types: 
House Complex
Apartment Plot
Farm Smallholding
Guest House Commercial
Unclassified All None
Beds 
    Beds
   1+ Beds
   2+ Beds
   3+ Beds
   4+ Beds
   5+ Beds
   10+ Beds
More ... 
Other Rooms: 
 
Added: 
Pictures: 
 

Property For Sale in Winterskloof

6 Bed House For Sale in Winterskloof

Saved
R 2,345,000

Listed in the Last Month

Winterskloof

6
Bed
4
Bath
1
Garage
Erf:
10100
Building:
500

Type: House

Ref #: 5723656

Real Estate Agents: RE/MAX

Treehouse living in HiltonYoga retreat, wellness hydro or as a family home.Terraced platforms, running stream, prolific birdlife. ...

4 Bed Home For Sale in Winterskloof

Saved
R 1,190,000

Confirmed Still Available 58 Days Ago

Winterskloof

4
Bed
3
Bath
Erf:
8000

Type: House

Ref #: 5515776

Real Estate Agents: Harcourts

If you are looking for peace and quiet and only the sounds of birdsong and a babbling brook then you should view this property. Yo...

Land For Sale in Winterskloof

Saved
R 650,000

Confirmed Still Available 58 Days Ago

Winterskloof

Erf:
7367

Type: Plot

Ref #: 5294876

Real Estate Agents: Harcourts

One of the quietest spots in the Hilton area and all cleared and ready for you to build. Perfectly north facing and with views ac...

3 Bed Property For Sale in Winterskloof

Saved
R 1,280,000

Listed in the Last 5 Months

Winterskloof

3
Bed
2
Bath
2
Garage
Erf:
7923

Type: House

Ref #: 5546439

Real Estate Agents: Natal Property Group

A solid old Winterskloof homestead set on 8000 sqm, north facing with stunning views. Has the potential to be transformed to its ...

Land For Sale in Winterskloof

Saved
R 534,200

Listed in the Last 5 Months

Winterskloof

Erf:
12018

Type: Plot

Ref #: 5543344

Real Estate Agents: Dormehl Property Group

Unique Opportunity, not to be missed! This massive piece of land has about 60% of it on a gentle slope with the remaining 40% on a...

Plot For Sale in Winterskloof

Saved
R 641,040

Listed in the Last 5 Months

Winterskloof

Erf:
9276

Type: Plot

Ref #: 5543325

Real Estate Agents: Dormehl Property Group

Beautiful Flat Land. An excellent piece of land. Ideal for a development and investment opportunities. With this unique portion of...

4 Bed House For Sale in Winterskloof

Saved
R 2,250,000

Listed in the Last 6 Months

Winterskloof

4
Bed
3
Bath
2
Garage
Erf:
8001

Type: House

Ref #: 5519761

Real Estate Agents: RE/MAX

This lovely face brick home offers privacy and solitude, sitting in the valley of Winterskloof. This large family home consists of...

4 Bed House For Sale in Winterskloof

Saved
R 850,000

Listed in the Last 6 Months

Winterskloof

4
Bed
2
Bath
Erf:
2994

Type: House

Ref #: 5489398

Real Estate Agents: RE/MAX

If you are looking for peace and quiet, look no further than this one. Situated down in Winterskloof, with beautiful views across ...

Plot For Sale in Winterskloof

Saved
R 550,000

Listed in the Last 6 Months

Winterskloof

Erf:
5079

Type: Plot

Ref #: 5485017

Real Estate Agents: RE/MAX

Vacant land in a good area in Winterskloof, level and ready to build. Close to the best schools in Kwa Zulu Natal and shooping mal...

4 Bed House For Sale in Winterskloof

Saved
R 1,190,000

Listed : Not Known

Winterskloof

4
Bed
3
Bath
Erf:
8000

Type: House

Ref #: 5452048

Real Estate Agents: RE/MAX

This very private home offers peace and tranquillity and would suit the nature lover. The expansive natural forest on the 8000 sq...

Plot For Sale in Winterskloof

Saved
R 500,000

Listed : Not Known

Winterskloof

Erf:
12018

Type: Plot

Ref #: 5450935

Real Estate Agents: RE/MAX

12018 square meters of vacant land with special residential zoning available for agriculture, income generation or to enjoy peacef...

Plot For Sale in Winterskloof

Saved
R 600,000

Listed : Not Known

Winterskloof

Erf:
9276

Type: Plot

Ref #: 5442271

Real Estate Agents: RE/MAX

9276 square meters of vacant land with special residential zoning available for agriculture, income generation or to enjoy peacefu...


Homes in Neighbouring Pietermaritzburg Areas

Winterskloof Alerts

Email me when new Winterskloof properties are added:


 

Winterskloof Real Estate Agents

Ask these Winterskloof estate agents to help me find a property:

Brian Wilkes - 082 417 6166

Harcourts
Name *
Email *
Phone No. *
Max Price* R


Browse Property For Sale

© 2016 Independent Online Property Joint Venture (Pty) Ltd. All rights reserved.
Reliance on any information this site contains is at your own risk. Please read our Terms and Conditions of Use and Privacy Policy.