Estate Agents - Advertise Your Property Listings on IOLProperty
And how do we ensure your listings get that exposure - Independent Newspaper's huge marketing footprint.
IOLProperty is marketed:
- Across Independent Online's (www.iol.co.za) network, reaching over 2 000 000 users every month
- In all of Independent's newspaper publications such as the Star, Cape Argus, Cape Times, Mercury, Daily News, Pretoria News etc.
- Independent's Community Newspapers (with a combined distribution of over 500 000)
- In Independent's property print publications ( The Star Property Guide, The KZN Property Guide )
- Across all Property Trader magazines - totalling 500 000 copies a month
The result ? See our growth in our launch year - 2009.
Lastly it should require no effort on your part to update your listings on IOLProperty. Your listings can be sourced and updated automatically via our easy-to-build interface which should take your web developer no more than 1-2 days to created.
If you don't have a website thats also not a problem, you can enter your listings directly in our listings backend. Feedback from agents who are using it is that its the quickest and eaasiest listings management system they have used.
- The preferred route is to have our software Ďindexí your site automatically. You will need your IT person to generate a data file containing all your listings. We will access that file every 1 to 2 nights and automatically update all of your listings and their images.
- Alternatively, if you are a small agency, donít have you own website or donít have an IT person, you can enter your listings manually on our listing administration system. Email email@example.com or call us on 021 447 1954 to sign up.